- Language support: Multilingual
- Platform: PC
- Release date: 16.02.2012
- Publisher: Remedy Entertainment
- Developer: Remedy Entertainment
COMPOSITION Collector's Edition:
Game ALAN WAKE;
Video about creating games with comments of developers;
Artbuk «Alan Wake Files» in digital form;
The original soundtrack.
It is said that the most terrible things happen in the most quiet places. Trying to overcome a creative crisis, a popular writer, Alan Wake is sent with his wife in a secluded town of Bright Falls, Hidden in the forests of Washington State. Soon after his arrival, the wife of Wake is disappearing under strange circumstances. Trying to understand what happened, Alan realizes that events repeat the story of his own book. Searching for your favorite writer can cost the understanding ...
• Made in the style of the television series, the game Alan Wake combines signature style of storytelling studio Remedy (makers of Max Payne) and throbbing, disturbing action. Untangling the tangle of mysteries, the players will face the shocking details and unexpected plot twists. In the struggle with darkness, which plunges Bright Falls, even a small flashlight will be a formidable weapon.
• The intense atmosphere of the game, it is deep and multi-layered story, as well as entertaining and dynamic action will not leave indifferent and will give players a whole new gaming experience.
|Minimum system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5-750 / Intel iCore i3-2120 / AMD Phenom II X6 1055T|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 460(1 GB) / AMD Radeon R7 260X(2 GB)|
|Recommended system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10 Home, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5- 4670K / AMD Ryzen 5 2400G|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (4 GB) / AMD R9 390 / RX480 (4GB)|