- Language support: Multilingual
- Platform: PC
- Release date: 09.04.2008
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Assassin´s Creed is a new-generation game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that has changed the way the action genre is presented. While other games claim to be called the new generation, trying to impress us with graphics and physics, Assassin´s Creed merges technology, game design, motives and feelings into a world where you cause chaos and become a powerful but vulnerable agent of death.
The action takes place in 1191 AD. The third crusade led to internal contradictions in the Holy Land. You, Altair, intend to stop the war by suppressing both sides of the conflict.
You are an assassin, a merciless warrior, shrouded in a veil of secrecy. Your actions can throw an immediate environment into chaos, and your life will determine events during this central moment in history.
• Become an assassin - Master the skills, tactics and techniques of using the weapons of the deadliest in history and the most secret warrior clan. Plan your attacks, ruthlessly attack and fight your way to salvation.
• Try exclusive PC content - Four PC-exclusive research missions make the game better than its console predecessors, including a roof race test - a race to a specific location - and a stealth archery test where the player must clear a specific area from all archers to help friendly assassins.
• Realistic and responsive environment - Experience the impression of a living, breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. People respond to your actions and will either help or interfere with your tasks.
• Action with absolute freedom of movement in space - Eliminate your goals always, everywhere and in any circumstances. Sneak up on your victim in a well-detailed, historically accurate, free environment. Climb buildings, saddle horses, merge with the crowd. Do everything you need to achieve your goals.
• Relive the epic moments of the Crusades - Assassin´s Creed immerses you in a realistic and historic Holy Land of the 12th century, offering believable graphics, surroundings and subtle but elaborate nuances of the living world.
• Tense action with roots in reality - Intense action mixed with moving and accurate animation. Use a wide range of medieval weapons in realistic duels with swords face to face with enemies.
• New Generation Gameplay - A proprietary engine designed from the ground up for next-generation consoles enables organic game design that offers open gameplay, an intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with the environment, and agile but precise combat mechanics.
|Minimum system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5-750 / Intel iCore i3-2120 / AMD Phenom II X6 1055T|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 460(1 GB) / AMD Radeon R7 260X(2 GB)|
|Recommended system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10 Home, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5- 4670K / AMD Ryzen 5 2400G|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (4 GB) / AMD R9 390 / RX480 (4GB)|