- Language support: Multilingual
- Platform: PC
- Release date: 23.06.2015
- Publisher: Warner Bros.
- Developer: Rocksteady Studios
BATMAN: Arkham Knight triumphantly completes the famous Arkham trilogy of games from Rocksteady Studios. The game was created specifically for the new generation platforms, and it will present a unique version of the Batmobile. The appearance of this amazing machine was waiting a very long time. It is designed to organically complement the game mechanics and make the player truly feel like Batman - now he will be able to soar above the city and wind sweep through its streets. Which is very helpful, because Gotham has never been in danger of such magnitude - the shocking ending of the series brings Batman to the Scarecrow, who returned to unite a gang of supervillains against him and finally deal with him.
• Become Batman: in the final part of the Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios, you are given the opportunity, like never before, to get used to the role of the Dark Knight. This is facilitated by the Batmobile and improvements to the game’s proprietary elements: the focus of continuous combat, covert actions, search for clues and navigation
• Introducing the Batmobile: the faithful machine of the Dark Knight will appear before us in an updated form and with a high-tech filling. Frantic speed and absolute cross-country ability will overtake any criminal, and in combat mode the Batmobile turns into a real tank. He will justify his fame and get a key role in the game, helping Batman in everything from navigation and finding clues to battles and solving puzzles. The machine and the owner will act in concert as one
• Grand Final to Arkham Trilogy: BATMAN: Arkham Knight will reveal Gotham engulfed in war. Short skirmishes in Batman: Arkham Asylum escalated into a conspiracy against prisoners in Batman: Arkham City, and now a battle for the future of the city will flare up from them. We will see how his fate hangs in the balance - Gotham will fall into the hands of the Scarecrow, which will be joined by a new mysterious character, known only as Arkham's Knight, as well as a crowd of famous villains: Harley Quinn, Two-Face, Penguin, Riddler and others
• The whole of Gotham in the palm of your hand: for the first time, players will have full access to the entire city. It will grow five times compared to Batman: Arkham City, and every nook and cranny will continue to be worked out with all the care that this series of games is so famous for.
• Capture of especially dangerous criminals: players will be able to completely immerse themselves in the chaos that reigns on the streets of Gotham. They will be provided with meetings with the largest figures of the criminal world, and they will have the opportunity to choose whether to hunt for individual villains or to follow the main storyline
• New tricks and devices: the arsenal of players will be replenished with new combat tricks and high-tech devices. Now Batman will be able to use betarangs, a hook amplifier and a wire rope launcher on the fly, and his belt will be enriched with ultramodern devices indispensable in the detective’s work, in secret operations in enemy territory and in battle.
|Minimum system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5-750 / Intel iCore i3-2120 / AMD Phenom II X6 1055T|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 460(1 GB) / AMD Radeon R7 260X(2 GB)|
|Recommended system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10 Home, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5- 4670K / AMD Ryzen 5 2400G|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (4 GB) / AMD R9 390 / RX480 (4GB)|