- Role-Playing (RPG)
- Language support: Multilingual
- Platform: PC
- Release date: 26.01.2015
- Publisher: Techland
- Developer: Techland
During the day, nothing prevents you from moving around the world in search of weapons and supplies. At night, the world is completely changed: the infected become angrier and more numerous, in the darkness the evil evolves.
• Following the trail or vice versa, leaving the pursuers, you can navigate the world as you like - jump from house to house, climb walls, sneak up on unsuspecting enemies.
• Dying Light offers an open and diverse world, its open spaces are inhabited by a wide variety of opponents and dramatic events unfold. Resources here are valued for the weight of gold, and the infected are not the only threat.
• At your disposal - a wide range of various means of protection and attack: knives, bits, axes, sledgehammers, as well as all kinds of firearms.
• Dying Light supports joint passing - four game characters can be customized for any style of play.
• Why use a simple wrench in combat, if you can wrap it with a wire and get a self-made shocker? The system of creating items in Dying Light allows you to express your imagination and make more powerful weapons and useful equipment.
• Dying Light is created on Chrome Engine 6 - the newest version of Techland's own technology, designed to work on consoles of a new generation and with DirectX 11 libraries.
|Minimum system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5-750 / Intel iCore i3-2120 / AMD Phenom II X6 1055T|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 460(1 GB) / AMD Radeon R7 260X(2 GB)|
|Recommended system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10 Home, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5- 4670K / AMD Ryzen 5 2400G|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (4 GB) / AMD R9 390 / RX480 (4GB)|