- Language support: Multilingual
- Platform: PC
- Release date: 19.01.2018
- Publisher: Devonian Interactive
- Developer: Steve McRae , NCC Moore
Witness one ball's quest to defy gravity in this action-packed metaphor for the inevitable entropic decay of the universe. Hit targets and score points, as your predictive faculties are stressed to the limit by elementary chaos theory. Play skilfully, and earn the right to attempt the Infinite Tower of Peril bonus round. Fight your way up an ascending hierarchy you can't possibly complete for the vague promise of materialistic reward.
- Hi-bit sprite graphics.
- Thumpin' chiptune soundtrack featuring the inimitable talents of Steve McRae.
- over 100 unique bonus round mini-stages
- 20 stickers to collect and admire
- Easy, Normal and Hard difficulties
- Pass 'n Play local multiplayer
- Local Highscore table, because pinball.
- Theoretically infinite vertically ascending procedurally generated bonus stage
- Adorable Steampunk aesthetic with correctly meshing gears.
- Ball destruction physics
- Support for Keyboard and Controller
- >30 targets
- 2 flippers
- 1 ball
- ∞ fun
|Minimum system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5-750 / Intel iCore i3-2120 / AMD Phenom II X6 1055T|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 460(1 GB) / AMD Radeon R7 260X(2 GB)|
|Recommended system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10 Home, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5- 4670K / AMD Ryzen 5 2400G|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (4 GB) / AMD R9 390 / RX480 (4GB)|