- Language support: Multilingual
- Platform: PC
- Release date: 11.03.2014
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Developer: Respawn Entertainment
Get ready to step into the world of Titanfall. Created by one of the founders of Call of Duty and other key developers of this series, Titanfall game takes you into the world, where low contrasted large, nature - industry, man - machine. Creators of Respawn have vast experience in the creation of first-person shooter, and Titanfall they intend to present a stunning new-generation multiplayer.
• Rapid war of the future - the future of military technology and give full freedom to let you control both the elite assault "Pilots» (Pilot), and maneuverable armored seven-meter "Titans» (Titan). Titanfall revises the fundamental principles of the fight and allows depending on the situation to change tactics, moving from attack to retreat.
• The future of online multiplayer action games - is a new, fully online game, in which the dynamic online fighting side by side with the heroic plot inserts, traditional campaigns. The combination of these elements is one of the distinguishing features of Titanfall.
• The founders of a whole generation of games are back! - Developer of the game is the studio Respawn Entertainment, which in 2010 founded Vince Zampella (Vince Zampella) and Jason West (Jason West), former co-founders of Infinity Ward and co-authors of the cult series Call of Duty ™, the total income from which sales of many millions of dollars. Experienced developers used a new approach to game design to create a new universe in Titanfall.
|Minimum system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5-750 / Intel iCore i3-2120 / AMD Phenom II X6 1055T|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 460(1 GB) / AMD Radeon R7 260X(2 GB)|
|Recommended system requirements|
|OS:||Windows 8.1/10 Home, 64-bit|
|CPU:||Intel iCore i5- 4670K / AMD Ryzen 5 2400G|
|GPU:||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (4 GB) / AMD R9 390 / RX480 (4GB)|